"For Moses said, ‘Because the Lord has sworn that the Lord will have war with…
Censorship of PJTN’s Content Must Cease
Proclaiming Justice to The Nations (PJTN) is out on the front lines battling antisemitism and false messages about Israel and America’s Judeo-Christian heritage. Because we are unafraid to expose the lies and distortions, we have made ourselves a target.
In today’s “cancel culture” by media and Big Tech, we must contend with attempts to hinder or thwart our ability to communicate our message.
- You may find that our emails are ending up in your spam or junk folders, or not making it to your email account at all.
- Recently, PJTN’s Vimeo account was canceled because of our content, which shines a light on the truth about harmful content in our children’s schools and the wanton hatred for our Jewish brethren.
- We are battling with Facebook’s algorithm that hides our content in newsfeeds.
Though there are forces who want to silence our voice, we will not be silenced, but we need your help.
- Make sure that PJTN is listed in your contacts, so our emails find their way to your in-box.
- Go to our Facebook page and like and comment on our posts to help our message get out to a broader audience.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel, engage with the content, and share it with your friends, family, and community.
With your help, we will stand as watchmen for the truth, point our nation back to its Judeo-Christian roots, and help shape a future generation of leaders who love Israel and the Jewish people.
Laurie Cardoza Moore
Founder and President
Proclaiming Justice to The Nations